- Skilled in values-oriented, team-based conceptualizing, implementing and teaching of ways of addressing issues involving differing community perspectives.
- Wide practical experience in community-based governance, policy development and implementation, including provincial Royal Commissions of Inquiry.
- Broad national and some international expertise and experience in post-secondary program development, budget-based implementation, assessment and institutional capacity-building.
- Extensive experience creating and chairing provincial and local stakeholder and inter-institutional partnerships.
- Effective communication skills with all levels including senior managers, civil servants, boards and executives, colleagues, students and staff. Excellent quality oral and written communication in English and French.
- Many years of administration and teaching in university education with a focus on Aboriginal, northern, multicultural and rural curriculum development settings.