Hejun Zhuang is the assistant professor of marketing at Business Administration Department, Brandon University, Manitoba. She earned her doctorate in marketing at University of Alberta. Prior to her life in Canada, she worked as a lecturer in Business School of South China University of Technology in the area of Operations managements; also she worked for five years in the sales departments in hardware and tire industries.
Her current research focuses on on-line auctions and marketing strategy, explaining some marketing phenomena via game-theoretic modelling. Her research, case studies and book appeared in several Chinese and English journals.
- Ph.D., Marketing ( Micro Economics), University of Alberta, Canada
- M.Ph., Management Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology, China
- B.A., Scientific English, South China University of Technology, China
- Marketing Fundamental, 16.261
- Consumer Behavior, 16.365
- Advertising Principle, 16.366
- Marketing Management, 16.367
- Marketing Research, 16.368
- Zhuang, Hejun; Chen, Yanping and Jianmei Yang (2000), “Social Post-assessment on Major Irrigation Projects in Guangdong”, Technoeconomics & Management Research, 6:50-52.
- Zhuang, Hejunand Jianmei Yang (2000), “Social Post-assessment on the Projects Investment”, Reform & Strategy, Special issue.
- Fan, Xiucheng; Zhao, Xiande and Hejun Zhuang (2002), “Effect of Values on Complaining Intentions to Poor Service”, Nankai Business Review, 5: 11-16.
- Zhuang, Hejun (2007), “Analysis on the Supply Causes of Online Price Dispersion in Hotel Booking”, China Management Studies,2(3): 23-38.
- Zhuang, Hejun (2007), “Analysis on the Online Purchasing Websites”, Market Modernization, 5s: 92-93.
- Zhuang, Hejun(2007), “Pricing and Price Dispersion: Online Hotel Booking”, Technoeconomics & Management Research, 3: 89-91.
- Hu, Yang; Dai, Hongxiang; Zhuang, Hejun; Xu, Xuejun (2008), “Kingshan Comp: VIP Supplier Relationship Management”, Case No: OM-0004, 5 pages, http://www.cmcc-dut.cn/caseshowbyid.php?itemid=426
- Zhan, Gaojie; Zhuang, Hejun; Xu, Xuejun (2008), “Binghai Survives in a Turbulent Environment “, Case No: OM-0005, 9 pages, http://www.cmcc-dut.cn/caseshowbyid.php?itemid=165.
- Zhen, Lianjun; Hu, Gairong; Zhuang, Hejun; Xu, Xuejun (2008), Guangzhou Lift Electric Company: JIT”, Case No: OM-0006, 6 pages, http://www.cmcc-dut.cn/caseshowbyid.php?itemid=99.
- Zhuang, Hejun; Zhao, Xiande; Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan; Zeng, Bin; and Juan Hao (2011), “DCHS case study: 3rd-party logistics – advanced services to gain a competitive advantage”, International Operations Management: Lessons in Global Business, edited by Alberto F. De Toni., Publisher: Gower Pub Co.